Monday, May 7, 2012

Come to me my pretties!!!

Best Blogger Tips
Biggest thrift store map score ever!!! I just had a feeling I should go today. The maps were calling me..... After working on end-of-semester grading chaos all day, I splurged. 1. Starbucks frappuccino happy hour, how I love you!!! You can look at the calories and feel guilty about your choice OR consider the amazing calories per dollar deal you are getting!! 2. I decided to 'just look' at the thrift store since I hadn't gone in months. Always curious to see what students toss out in their eagerness to leave town for the summer. I was thrilled to find a basket of maps at 25 cents apiece. Astonished when they were really only 10 cents apiece. This is likely the best haul of maps I've ever found in terms of cost. All in all, a ton of fun for less than $10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment