Saturday, May 5, 2012

Craft Fair Debut in 9...8...7....

Best Blogger Tips
My first craft market begins in a little over 9 hours.  I have easily put more time into prepping for it then I could possibly be compensated for monetarily tomorrow.  Surprisingly, I don't care.  I had so much fun today doing a mock setup of my booth in the living room of my apartment (thank you husband for your patience)!  I was the 30-year-old female equivalent of a kid taking over an entire room with a new train set/lego kit/dollhouse/insert appropriate toy reference you most relate to here.  Pretty sure I got more satisfaction and excitement from arranging coaster sets on a table than from getting a research article accepted for publication.  Hmm....ain't that some career food for thought.  ;)  Here's to a successful public launch of all mapped out tomorrow!  I'm sure it'll be an event to blog about regardless of how it goes.  And yes, I'll include pictures.  A post ain't a post unless there is something purdy/interesting to look at.  My apologies for the absence of visuals with this paragraph.

1 comment:

  1. SAw you at the craft fair today and LOVE your stuff and I will be palcing orders from you.
    What other shows are you in Blacksburg.. Steppin OUt?

    Best of luck and such a neat idea.
    CAH

    ReplyDelete